Helpful List for Healing and Personal Growth
FREE TOOLS FOR PERSONAL HEALING
If you want to do personal work, you can work with this list. There are two ways to use it:
1 — Read through the list while you focus on your body. Keep open, and turn your attention away from your mind and into your felt sense. Usually there is one phrase or question that gives you the most energy — that’s the one you need to work on.
2 — If you’re having trouble feeling into it this way, just pick one out that appeals to you.
When you find your question to work with, journal with it and see what turns up. You can do this every day. The questions might be different each day, or you might work with the same question many days (or longer) in a row.
- What are you afraid of?
- What are you missing out on?
- What are you not good enough for?
- What is it that you really desire?
- What is it that you will never be able to do?
- What is it that you can’t say?
- What has changed?
- What can you do to get yourself back, and get yourself into your own rhythm?
- What contracts you?
- What expands you?